Mobile Home Insurance

Widener Insurance protects your mobile home…and much more. Your individual needs may vary, but if you need mobile home insurance that insures more than just your home, you want a policy that covers your personal belongings and any unattached structures. Plus, you want the comfort of knowing that you have personal liability protection.

Standard policy coverage:

A mobile home policy provides you with comprehensive coverage that protects your investment in your home, property and other structures against a variety of accidental causes of physical damage. That means the property you insure is covered unless a peril (the event that causes damage) is listed as excluded in your policy. Some of the causes of loss that your policy protects you against are:

  • Fire
  • Vandalism
  • Landslide
  • Falling objects
  • Explosion
  • Burglary or robbery
  • Water damage from bursting pipes
  • Collapse from the weight of ice and snow
  • Wind
  • Hail

You also get these important coverages:

  • Additional living expenses
  • Trees, shrubs, plants and lawns
  • Removal of debris, of your insured property, after a covered loss
  • Emergency removal service
  • Credit card and check forgery
  • Emergency repairs after a loss
  • Fire department service
  • Food spoilage coverage

Several optional coverages are available, too. These important optional coverages can be added to your policy if you have special insurance needs, or for extra peace of mind:

  • Trip coverage when moving your home
  • Scheduled personal property coverage
  • Earthquake
  • Replacement cost coverage for your home, other structures and personal belongings