Boats & Watercraft
Boat Insurance that will help you stay afloat!
- Liability and Medical Payments to Others – pays for bodily injury or property damage for which you are liable.
- Physical Damage Coverage – pays for damage to your boat, motor and trailer.
- Equipment and Accessories Coverage – pays for losses to equipment used with your boat, such as anchors, oars, water skis, towropes, fishing tackle, life preservers, portable lights, deck chairs and extra propellers.
- Wreck-Removal Coverage – pays up to 10% of the physical damage limit of liability shown under the boat description of scheduled property.
Expand your boatowner protection with important additional coverages.
- Emergency Service Coverage – will pay up to $500 for emergency towing and
assistance for your boat, outboard motor and boat trailer.
- Personal Effects Coverage – will pay for accidental loss of your personal items while used in connection with your boat.
- Uninsured Watercraft Coverage – will pay for bodily injury damages you are legally entitled to recover from the owner or operator of an uninsured watercraft.
- Medical Payments – will pay for accidental boating injuries sustained by you or your family members.
- Loan Gap Coverage – In the event of a total loss to your boat, payment will be either the outstanding loan amount due or the actual cash value of the boat, whichever is greater.
- Boatowner Plus Endorsement – includes replacement cost, emergency service,
personal effects and uninsured watercraft property-damaged deductible waiver.
You may qualify for discounts on your boat insurance.
- Loss-Free Discount – reduces your premium if you have been loss-free for the past 3 years.
- Multi-Policy Discount – reduces your boatowner policy premium when you also insure your home and personal automobile with the same company.
- Safety Course Discount – reduces premiums for boatowners who complete Power Squadron or U.S. Coast Guard courses.
- Safety Device Discount – reduces your physical damage premium for fire-extinguishing systems, fume detectors, depth finders and other safety devices installed on your boat.
** YOUR POLICY MAY NOT INCLUDE ALL OF THE COVERAGES LISTED ABOVE. PLEASE CALL US OR REFER TO YOUR POLICY FOR SPECIFIC COVERAGES. **