Motorhome Insurance

Bodily Injury & Property Damage Liability

Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability covers your legal liability for an accident where there is damage to someone’s property or injury to another party, up to the limit of liability you select. If you are legally liable for an accident, your motorhome insurance will pay for the following:

  • The cost to repair or replace damaged property
  • Medical bills incurred by injured parties
  • Other damages you are legally obligated to pay as a result of an accident.

Uninsured/Underinsured Motorists

When the at-fault party does not have insurance, Uninsured Motorists Bodily Injury will cover damages you incur that the at-fault party is legally liable for, such as medical treatment. If your injury expenses exceed the at-fault party’s liability limits, you can use Underinsured Motorists Bodily Injury coverage to pay for the amount not covered by the at-fault person’s insurance. Similar to Uninsured Motorists coverage, Underinsured Motorists coverage is designed to cover the gap between the other person’s liability limits and the amount of your injury expenses, up to the Underinsured Motorists limits you select.

Uninsured Motorists Property Damage covers damage to your vehicle caused by someone who does not have insurance.

Medical Payments

Medical Payments coverage pays the cost of necessary medical care you receive as a result of an accident and can be used regardless of who is at fault. The coverage often is limited to medical treatment received within the first three years after an accident and is limited to a specific dollar amount.

Comprehensive and Collision

Comprehensive and Collision cover the cost to repair or replace your RV if it is stolen or damaged in an accident, regardless of who is at fault. You select a deductible for each coverage, and once the deductible is met, the insurance company pays for the remaining damage. Under Collision coverage, your insurance company pays for damage caused when you collide with another vehicle or object. Under Comprehensive coverage, your insurance company pays for damage caused by an event other than a collision, such as fire, theft or vandalism.

You have three options to insure your RV against a total loss:

  • Market Value – base policy that pays the market value of your RV at the time off loss.
  • Agreed Value – pays the value of your RV that you select at the start of your policy, regardless of the current market value.
  • Total Loss Replacement Cost – pays for replacement of your RV with the newest model if your RV is declared a total loss within its first five model years.

Roadside Assistance

Roadside Assistance provides towing to the nearest qualified repair facility and pays for necessary labor at the time and place of disablement when the RV is disabled

Please Note: RV coverages may vary by policy. Selection of certain options may require additional premium. These descriptions are intended only as a guideline. All terms and coverages are defined solely by your policy.